Market Communications Providing Voice Communications Solutions to Financial Institutions Globally
Market Communications founded in 1998 and headquartered in New York is recognized by global businesses as a trusted technology advisor and partner. We provide technology advisory services for total communications solutions, that assist businesses, to realize the value of their most underrated and ignored asset….voice communications.
We have an established network of best-of-breed partners combining our experience, knowledge, and expert-level subject matter professionals. This ensures that we guide our clients through the process of selecting the products and services best suited to meet their requirements. We advise clients in all aspects of restack and relocation projects, technology upgrades and can provide partners to assist a client in all aspects of their project.
Since COVID-19 became a reality in early 2020 the marketplace and our clients found themselves with many challenges as it relates to their work environments. Those challenges center around users working remotely and the use of technology to service their employees and clients. Market Communications has worked with many of its clients to manage their remote technology requirements in the global trading environment. We have also added additional Partners who are helping us manage the new solutions our clients need to operate and trade in the global markets.
We see real estate consolidation and the buildout of more diverse/integrated technology solutions changing dramatically thru the remainder of 2021 and into the foreseeable future. As we continue to talk to our clients, they face many other challenges and continue to address their working environment and the technology that support them (Optimization, Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud Compute Services, and Advisory Services).
With this in mind, Market Communications has partnered with BoltMSP to address the challenges each client continues to face today.
Bolt MSP is a next generation Managed Services Provider (MSP) with a proven and demonstrated ability to simplify, secure and optimize Information Technology (IT) infrastructure, applications, and services. Leveraging over twenty (20) years of operational experience and lessons learned in the Managed Services industry, our ITIL v4 based service operations framework and “run book” has a proven and demonstrated ability to improve service performance and availability while significantly reducing your operations and ongoing maintenance cost
- 24×7 Service Desk (US-Based) – Bolt MSP will manage your Office 365/G-Suite and end user compute environments providing your users a single point of contact for Service Requests and Trouble tickets
- Proactive IT Service Monitoring, Management and Optimization – Bolt MSP’s integrated tool set actively monitors Key Performance metrics to identify events/logs, trends, anomalies, and behaviors that threaten business critical services such as Unified Communications and Collaboration, Cloud Applications and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Integrated Security Services – Bolt MSP will design and implement a security fabric that improves your security posture and ensures compliance with security best practices and industry specific regulations, governance, and compliance. Preventative solutions avoid costly incident response activities. Qualified and experienced intrusion analysts and security engineers monitor, manage, and mitigate security threats
- Trusted Advisor – Qualified and Experienced professional who will manage your business specific Cloud services migration/strategy, improve IT’s security posture, leverage emerging technologies and solutions, optimize your overall IT & telecom expenses
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation – Bolt MSP continuously strives to manage the complexities and challenges of IT with a simplified consumption and delivery model. Leveraging innovative ITSM vendors, technologies and services, Bolt MSP is your trusted advisor to maintain IT service performance, availability and scalability
- Total IT Infrastructure Lifecycle Support – Architecture/System Design, Procurement, configuration, and Deployment leveraging Technology Vendor Partnerships and Domain Expertise
Download Full Portfolio of Services HERE
With this in mind please reach out to Market Communications to hear more about the BoltMSP Partnership.