Market Communications, a Valued Added Reseller of Speakerbus
Market Communications, a Valued Added Reseller of Speakerbus, a leading provider of real-time digital communications for the financial markets, have launched Cadence, a cloud trading communications platform designed to meet the unique performance requirements of the global financial community.
Building on Market Communications and Speakerbus’ 25 years of serving customers of all sizes, Cadence is a suite of software-based trading communications, compliance and connectivity capabilities with ultra-low-latency performance that is delivered globally as a service in private, public or hybrid cloud architecture that Market Communications and Speakerbus’ service teams’ provision, turn-up and manage.
Cadence ensures that your trading teams are in the market, connected to colleagues and customers and able to trade without interruption under any circumstances in a secure, auditable way from wherever they are working.
Benefits of Cadence include:
- Digitized trader voice delivered as a secure, compliant, high availability service
- Accessible to trading teams wherever they are working
- Customizable to customer cloud architecture and design requirements
- Access to leading financial connectivity providers and trading venues
- Desktop devices and soft clients to suit every trader profile
- Flexible monthly subscription pricing
Cadence is available globally and offers an array of options to suit customer cloud architecture, connectivity, trading platform and user profile preferences. Please reach out to Sales@marketcommunications.net to learn more.
ARIA Soft Client
With ARIA, you can voice trade from anywhere. As long as you’ve got a connection to your network, you can rely on the same secure mobile technology you use in the office.
Your business doesn’t miss a beat. Nor does ARIA. ARIA allows you to:
- Get access to all your direct broker lines and share lines with your teams, all with superior audio quality.
- Meet all security and compliance regulations, with full call encryption and the option to record.
- Full, stress-free remote access
Ayre Touch Turret
As a hub for real-time communications, AYRE ensures your trading teams always have one-touch access to their most important contacts, including customers, colleagues and counterparties for conversations that enable them to quickly make sense of the markets, build trust with customers, gain insight and execute trades.
AYRE runs on iCS, Speakerbus’ secure, scalable, high-availability collaboration software platform, which can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise and natively integrates with leading unified communications platforms connecting trading teams to the middle and back office as well as with leading voice recording platforms ensuring all conversations can be captured, archived and audited in accordance with regulatory compliance requirements.
Benefits of AYRE include:
- Hybrid touchscreen/button UX customized for trading teams or individual profiles
- Real-time communications hub for high-touch trading supporting direct voice connections
- Advanced collaboration features enhances connection for distributed trading teams
- Can be deployed as part of a cloud managed service or on-premise architecture
- Supports mobility between the trading floor and remote work locations
- Operates as part of a secure, scalable and compliant communications architecture regardless of location
AYRE is a powerful trading turret, giving you what you need most, when you need it – instant, real-time communications that are always secure and always compliant.
Ayre maximizes your productivity by connecting you to clients and colleagues at the touch of a button. Ayre lets you prioritize and control your most important communications on a single screen.
AYRE has been engineered for advanced performance in the most demanding trading environments.
iTurret – iD808
Speakerbus’ iTurret technology creates a distributed solution by processing voice traffic and user input at the desk endpoint. The autonomy of the endpoint enables the iTurret to access multiple service types and support a variety of applications, with the added benefit of increased resilience.
ALTO is a brand-new multicolor touchscreen device combining up to 4 simultaneous audio channels with a dynamic menu system providing softkey and single touch gesture control. Utilizing firmware derived from the successful iD712 and SE708 product line, ALTO incorporates the same high levels of reliability with increased usability creating a small form factor desktop speaker unit ideal for todays’ modern trading environments.